More Syncing Options For SFDC Synced Tasks

Related products: None

I have a customer who would like more options when syncing tasks about specifically what they want to sync. In this particular use case, the customer would like to sync tasks but not to sync over the "comments/descriptions" of the tasks. Currently, there isn't an option to pick and chose what specifically they want to sync... its all or nothing. 
We currently have the autosync to SFDC turned off; mainly because of this being an "all or nothing" setup. Some of our Playbook's have tasks in them that we do not need to sync to SFDC, so to avoid the clutter this creates, we have been manually syncing them after they are completed. To add to this, it would be nice if we could add the option to have a task only sync once it is completed in Gainsight. My apologies if this is an option already and I just didn't see it. Thanks for posting Steve. 
Denim,

Thanks for your response! You can pick and choose individual tasks to sync. If you navigate to the Cockpit > Playbooks > Edit You can pick which tasks you want synced. Please see screenshot and hopefully this helps!!

Thanks Steve. My apologies on posting back and forth on the idea above. My explanation wasn't exactly the greatest above. I have seen that option, but I assumed that synced the tasks right away/prior to them being completed. I'll look in to this more now. Thanks again!
Hi Denim,

You can create a rule to Load to SF Task object, map the fields which you would like to sync and add a filter 'Task Status = Completed'. This might help you solve your use-case. Please let me know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,

Nitisha