Gainsight Nxt : How do I know when its time for us to move to Gainsight Nxt platform ?

Related products: None

Just checked this section on community and read that existing customers will be moved onto GS nxt when the the time is right.

How do we proactively look into this and start the conversation regarding this ? Assessing the pros and cons of the transition, effort and time needed, any complexities regarding the current setup, changes in end user experience etc.

Hi Sainyam! This is a great conversation to have with your Gainsight COM. It sounds like you already read through the NXT FAQ?

@sainyam_sandhu, I would recommend coming up with a plan with your COM. I personally think customers should start moving as soon as they can to take advantage of the new features. And the longer you wait, the harder it may be to move all the data. 

Aside from Gainsight eventually deprecating the SFDC version, there are a lot of new benefits to Nxt (better UI, more user friendly, and some great new features). Plus users will no longer need licenses to SFDC and Gainsight so there could be some cost savings for you. 

The complexities I’ve seen with Nxt transition really depend on your Salesforce instance and how its been setup. But nothing is unsurmountable. Gainsight also has some great tools for moving all the Gainsight created objects in SFDC (CTAs, Tasks, CSPs, Scorecards, etc) to the new Nxt version. 

This is probably not really a product idea but more of a question. Gainsight has built some tools for migrating from SFDC to Nxt.