Watch Pulse 2023 Sessions On-Demand!

• 25 May 2023
  • 7 replies
Watch Pulse 2023 Sessions On-Demand!
Userlevel 4
Badge +2

The Wait is Over! Every Pulse Session is Now Available!

With 3 keynotes, 79 sessions, and 9 tracks running simultaneously, there was no way to consume everything at Pulse last week. Now you can unlock hours of extra learning by accessing the content at your leisure with Pulse Library!

We've supercharged the way you experience Pulse Library by relaunching the digital experience on AudiencePlus. Subscribe there to stay in the know on all things Pulse, gain access to future subscriber-only content, and get customized recommendations on what to watch next over time.

Some frequently asked questions:

1. Can I search for a particular session, speaker, topic? Our new system hasn’t revealed their search functionality YET but when they do, it will be great. In the meantime, go to the Pulse 2023 Agenda page and search there. Once you know the track name, you can find the track HERE and drill into the session video you’re after.
  2. How much does it cost? Accessing materials on Pulse Library is FREE! Enjoy 🙂 If you like it, we recommend subscribing so that you’re the first to get access to additional Pulse content.
  3. Where can I find the presentations and/or slides? If a session has slides, you’ll be able to download a PDF of those slides by clicking the blue Download button below the session title (right-hand side of the screen) on the individual session’s page.
  4. Will the content on Pulse Library be available indefinitely? Yes, the content from Pulse will be available forever. We understand the importance of providing ongoing access to valuable conference materials, allowing the community to revisit sessions and continue learning even after the event has concluded.
  5. How can I ask for help using Pulse Library? Please email pulseus@gainsight.com.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Can someone update the agenda with filters for specific products? I understand that I might have missed some PX presentations. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@mmarques I’d recommend filtering for “Product” for topics about Product Management and some that feature PX. At this point we unfortunately cannot update the filters on the agenda with PX sessions. I will call out these:

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks, @lauren_olerich  - I attended the Quick Start guide, but missed the others that you mentioned. There was one other PX session not on your list: Building an Effective Phased Beta Program Leveraging User Feedback 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What are the chances the Pulse Library will have some search capabilities?

Searching on the session titles would be great, and the speaker names...even better.

Today it’s an effort to find a session you know you liked and want to reference, even when you know the title and speaker names.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@matthew_lind it is on the roadmap for our platform provider, AudiencePlus, but not yet a reality. If there are any sessions you need help finding, you can always reach out to our team at corpevents@gainsight.com and we’ll help you find the right URL!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Here are the top trending sessions from last week’s Pulse Library views!

1. Not Just a Check-in! Key Elements to a Strategic Cadence Call

2. How to Rock Your EBR

3. Building the Foundation of Digital Customer Success

4. Cross-Sell & Upsell: Yes, It's Always Your Job

5. Driving Engagement with Stakeholder Alignment

6. How Gainsight Refined Their Customer Health Scorecards in the New Economic Climate

7. CS Compensation Trends: Have We Hit Orbit Yet?

8. Turbocharging Growth: The Power of Partnership between CS and Sales Across the Customer Lifecycle

9. Success for All: Verified Outcomes & Success Plans

10. How to Increase Capacity Without Increasing Your Headcount

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@matthew_lind I also had some strong success just using Google and appending: 

site:pulselibrary.gainsight.com