Small-Group Admin Coaching at Pulse 2023 - Limited spots!

• 5 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 548 replies

For Gainsight Administrators attending Pulse 2023 in San Francisco, we're recreating this massively successful event that we launched for the first time last year!

You’ll come away with customized, tactical coaching from an expert admin. Plus, you'll meet fellow admins who you can feel comfortable connecting with in the future. Six experienced admins -- hand-picked members of our CS Ops Product Council -- will each host a roundtable.

Each roundtable is limited to five participants so that the conversation can be intimate and in-depth. Registration is required to secure your seat.

You can attend just one roundtable. Several will happen during the same lunch block, plus we want to maximize the number of admins who have access to this opportunity.

Topic Admin Host
Roles and Responsibilities of a CS Ops team
Angela Domenichelli

@angela_domenichelli

Creating an Action Oriented Health Scorecard to Prevent Churn and Predict Growth
Kristina Holbrook

@KristinaH

Gainsight Adoption and Enablement: Creative Ways to Engage Users
Sarah Miracle

@sarahmiracle

Measuring Effectiveness of a CS Ops team
Gunjan Marwah Nichani

@gunjanm

How to Use Consumption Data for Your Product-Led Growth Strategy
Darshana Shah

@darshana.shah

Mapping a Digital-led Customer Journey
Zack Siegert

@zdsiegert

7 replies

Badge +1

Looking forward to hosting a roundtable and learning from other experts!  

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Woohoo, a bunch of rockstars hosting some fantastic roundtable topics! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What an opportunity with such amazing folks hosting it! ⭐️

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hope we have this too at Pulse Europe!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

As Alizeé mentioned: I hope we’ll do the same at Pulse Europe! 😎

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

when will we find out which roundtable we are attending? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@blemire0112 I wanted to optimize for simplicity in communications, so I’ve been waiting for the roundtables to fill up (3 seats left!), so I can give everyone a final answer and all the logistics all in one email, and not too far before the event or else it’d be easy to forget that you even got an email with that info 😄 But thaaaaat all being said, you were the very first person to register, so you’ve definitely got your first choice!