Update: These roundtables took place in 2022. Looking for a community post about Pulse roundtables in a later year? Take another look at your search results! 🙂
For Gainsight Administrators attending Pulse 2022 in-person, we're creating an opportunity for you to come away with customized, tactical coaching from an expert admin. Plus, you'll meet fellow admins who you can feel comfortable connecting with in the future. Five experienced admins -- hand-picked members of our CS Ops Product Council -- will each host a roundtable.
Each roundtable is limited to five participants so that the conversation can be intimate and in-depth. Registration is required to secure your seat.
You can only register for one. Several will happen during the same lunch block, plus we want to maximize the number of admins who have access to this opportunity.
- Bringing a Negotiation Framework to Collaborative Design, hosted by Bradley Bazhaw
@bradleymcg-- Register Here
When building a solution, you need to partner with people to understand their requirements, but also decide on a design that works within the capabilities of your system(s), like Gainsight. In the business world, it is easy to come to the table with a whole solution already in mind before having a conversation about what the problem is that needs solving.
Explore a few simple negotiation concepts that can help you re-frame these conversations to uncover what is important and why, allowing you to focus on creative problem solving to deliver a stellar solution and build trust with your stakeholders.
- How to Enhance the Customer Experience through Gainsight, hosted by Darshana Shah
@darshana.shah-- Register Here
- Internal Processes for a Successful Admin Team, hosted by Gunjan Marwah Nichani
@gunjanm-- Register Here
- Expanding CS Ops beyond Gainsight Administration, hosted by Todd Massey
@toddmassey-- Register Here
- Gainsight Adoption & Enablement, hosted by Sarah Miracle
@sarahmiracle-- Register Here
- Each roundtable is a casual discussion, but around a specific topic
- 45 minutes long (during the 90-minute lunch block)
- We will let you know whether your roundtable will occur on Wednesday or Thursday
- Another lunchtime activity is "Circles of Success"; if you've registered for both, we'll coordinate your days for each activity so you can attend both
- Roundtables will happen in the "CS Ops Clubhouse", which you'll find next to the breakout rooms
If you have any questions, please comment below!