Pulse wrapped - celebrating 10 years of Pulse!

• 11 May 2023
  • 7 replies
Pulse wrapped - celebrating 10 years of Pulse!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you know that Pulse 2023 is our 10th year of Pulse? 🤯

Not only has Pulse continued to be part of our lives over many years now, it’s created a truckload of memories to hold onto forever! 

From meeting and learning from different people, to puppy adoptions, to a Taylor Swift impersonator (or maybe not? 😉), Vanilla Ice taking the stage, music parodies and so much more!

So, we put together this trip down memory lane so we all can step into this year’s Pulse even more fired up, and closer together🤝🏽

I have to admit, I was really looking forward to the shoe count of  @nick_mehta 😉

I’m sure you’ve all had some really lovely memories from Pulse too!

Would love to hear them from you! 👇

Don’t forget to have a wonderful time at Pulse 2023! ♥️

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

That’s some infographic!

Great stuff @revathimenon, @bzanjani and creative team for making this happen through the thick of pre-conference action… some enviable milestones indeed!🕺🏻

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

WOW! This is crazzyyy 🎉 

I will never forget the minute Vanilla Ice came onstage. Epic. 

Hi @revathimenon  I have attended Pulse 2023, from where I can access Keynote & Breakout Session slide deck.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @revathimenon  I have attended Pulse 2023, from where I can access Keynote & Breakout Session slide deck.

Yes, also keen to get a copy of the breakout session decks 🙂 Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hear me out. Let’s just say I’m NOT an extrovert (I consume my energy around people, I don’t built it up) yet my best moments at Pulse have been meeting and hanging out with people:

• First and foremost: my Community and (EU) product council fellows @Padolfi@Ester.Memoli @saltamash
  • The triangle of AA @JamesAllen and @Bosco 
  • @rakesh and @baji_bathula - thanks for tracking me down Rakesh 😅
  • @lila_meyer, @ophirsw@siva_kiran_yellapragada @dstokowski @jake_ellis and more!

Also loved Nick’s proposed approach to get Taylor Swift at Pulse next year. 

Next time we also want @anirbandutta and @revathimenon over! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @sarahmasterton-brown ??

For Pulse EU ‘23, we just got an update about the same here -