Networking at Pulse 2023!

• 11 April 2023
  • 16 replies
Networking at Pulse 2023!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 548 replies

Real humans! In person! I’m still finding that a delight (especially since I’m full-time remote). 

When we raised the curtain for networking at last year’s Pulse, we had dozens of people raise their hand before Pulse! So we wanted to get the ball rolling so that you can have the maximum possible number of rewarding, valuable, and delightful conversations when you’re in San Francisco.

Comment below with your top interests for conversations you want to have at Pulse this year (digital CS, community management, exec reporting, etc.) so the people who are looking for you will find you!

16 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I have been thinking about how AI can be used by Customer Success.  Would love to hear from anyone who is experimenting or has been successful with their Gainsight instance.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I would love to learn more on the Gainsight Integrations - specifically GuideCx and Gainsight and see what it looks like from a user end. I would also like to learn more on the Advance Journey Orchestrator programs as this was originally in the agenda for Pulse Academy Live and it’s been removed and Adoption Explorer appears to be in it’s place. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@angela_domenichelli - I may or may not be that “annoying AI person” at Gainsight.  I’ve got GPT 4 and midjourney pro to experiment with.  We are starting to look at Generative AI capabilities internally (and some special pulse announcements too!)

I want to talk to EVERYONE about AI and customer succcess :)

The biggest blocker is data privacy/security (but our product keynote will show you how Gainsight leverages generative AI in a safe, secure way.

For now, I use GPT4 a lot when getting started with an email, community post or blog about a topic, the first draft is pretty darn good. 

In this mode, I think of GPT4 as a really capable intern who has no context.  After the first draft, I give it lots of feedback - “make this section more succinct” or “50% more funny” - and you can very quickly create compelling content.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Find me at pulse! :)

Digital Customer Success - which B2B companies / product experiences INSPIRE you?  Why?  Id love to compare notes.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I would love to learn more on the Gainsight Integrations - specifically GuideCx and Gainsight and see what it looks like from a user end. I would also like to learn more on the Advance Journey Orchestrator programs as this was originally in the agenda for Pulse Academy Live and it’s been removed and Adoption Explorer appears to be in it’s place. 

I can meet with you about Journey Orchestrator!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Are there others, like me, who are in Information Development or TechPubs, and using Gainsight PX to provide user assistance? I’d love to meet.

I’m also looking to meet with others who are using Gainsight PX in in enterprise-level software. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@kathleenkenny23 & team is gonna be hosting an amazing PX connections meetup.?

For anyone looking for deets on that - 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Excited to be at Pulse this year! I’d love to connect on all things Digital Customer Success and Advocacy.

@BrittanyPais I’ll be front row of your presentation!

Badge +3

Would love to talk about transforming your org to digital first and pooled. If anyone can talk through that, I’d LOVE it. 

Badge +3

Need to also meet with other ISVs and learn how you measure usage data! :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Need to also meet with other ISVs and learn how you measure usage data! :) 

@bmayden I would love to meet with people to learn how people are measuring success of engagements, especially in combination with product usage. I put together instructions for my team to use, but this is currently theoretical, as we are early on our PX journey.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@bmayden Let’s connect! 

Hi all,

I’d like to take the road not taken (or _less_ taken) and focus on non-digital customer success. 

I’d love to connect and hear how you are managing the human-touch side of customer success (Any human interaction - Email, Slack, meeting...)

• Are you tracking it?
  • Are you measuring it?
  • Do you include it in your health score?

If you have a few minutes I’d love to hear how you do it. Please feel free to reach out or book some time with me here (https://meetings-eu1.hubspot.com/amit-levavi/meet-contreli-at-pulse)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Love all these connections about to be made!

One pro tip from this Operations-minded and efficiency-liking guy:

LinkedIn’s mobile app has a QR code feature subtly housed within. It’s an easy way to build a LinkedIn Connection live when you meet someone in-person.

More detail here:

Hello there!

Looking to connect with anyone who has a multi product (5 +) CSM program. 

Badge +3

Excited to meet so many amazing people. I’m a Customer Success leader with a big focus on empowering teams of CSMs, driving value by delivering customer goals and desired outcomes, and scaling. Come find me!