Mobilize community to create career success -- Pulse Session Preview

• 18 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 548 replies

It took the collision of three forces to move me from CS Ops to Community Management:

1. I found that facilitating collaborative conversations was the 20% of my role that I wished were 80%, and I had opportunities to describe that to my boss, my boss’ boss, and my boss’ boss’ boss (aka our CEO).
  2. Gainsight’s customer admins started their own community meetups, which led to a Slack channel, in addition to the official Gainsight community, which demonstrated the depth of the energy and enthusiasm that was available.
  3. Senior management identified that the Gainsight market was hungry for more admins, to the degree that it was slowing down customers and prospects who were eager for that kind of expert systems consultant.

I was the right person to pave the way for more people to get into a CS Ops or Gainsight Admin role, and to make people in the role more successful. I did it by creating resources and events that connected knowledgeable people to learners.

You can do the same, for your admins or for any key customer persona.

I’m amped to present at Pulse about how to mobilize a community that empowers key customer contacts with all the skills that they need to succeed in their roles, far beyond just expertise in your product.

Session: “How to Build the Thriving Community Your Admins Need”

Thursday, May 18, 1:15 PM-2:00 PM

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Not only have you been in these roles yourself,

you personify a warm-n-vibrant Community of these roles @seth.

No better person to speak about this path. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hope the session will be replicated at Pulse Europe.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We’re lucky to be working so closely with you, being guided & inspired by what you do

- but I’d still kill to be front row for this session! 😩🔥 @seth 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hope the session will be replicated at Pulse Europe.

And I’d love to go, @alizee !! 😄🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you so much @anirbandutta and @revathimenon ❤️❤️❤️

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

And the recording is live! https://pulselibrary.gainsight.com/video/how-to-build-the-thriving-community-your-admins-need