Blog

TRACK: MANAGING ENTERPRISE COMPLEXITY AND SCALE

• 28 June 2022
  • 6 replies
TRACK: MANAGING ENTERPRISE COMPLEXITY AND SCALE
Badge

Please use this blog post as a place to discuss your thoughts on the sessions and topics covered in the track 'Managing Enterprise Complexity and Scale'. What did you find the most inspiring?

Description

Hear from leaders who will reveal how they overcame the challenges of improving adoption and retention at large multi-product, geographically distributed enterprises with multiple stakeholders and massive user communities.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi everyone - my esteemed colleagues @lauren_mintz@cliff_pape and I will be presenting about implementing Gainsight through a merger. We work for UKG, which finalized a significant merger in April 2020. We will discuss how we tackled the numerous challenges and tough decisions that come with unifying two separate enterprise Gainsight systems - one on SFDC and one on NXT. 

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone in person!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@spencer_engel , thrilled that we’ll get to learn from your rich experiences on the platform and thank you for dropping in to introduce your session and introducing our guests @lauren_mintz , @cliff_pape.

Awesome to have you at Pulse! cc @sstone, @seth  

Badge

Hi all! On Thursday Aug 18 I’ll present at 2pm PT on how we have been transforming CS at Trend Micro (one of the world’s largest security vendors). Spoiler alert:  we are still in the early / formative stages of this journey! But I will share with you how we’ve evolved to-date, with examples of early projects / initiatives we’ve put into play … and what’s next on the horizon. I look forward to meeting you there and maybe hearing about YOUR stories!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

So excited for this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m very interested in the “Enterprise” perspective, and how to establish CS expertise without getting drown out--or discouraged--in a large company.

Badge

Hey gang - what’s the one burning question you have when trying to scale CS in a larger, more complex Enterprise environment? This will help me in planning the delivery of my session - thanks in advance!