Live Stream the Pulse 2023 Keynotes!

• 15 May 2023
  • 4 replies
Live Stream the Pulse 2023 Keynotes!
Badge +2

Guess What?

This year we are live streaming the Opening Keynote (5/17 at 8 am PT) and Product Keynote (5/18 at 8 am PT), for F-R-E-E! 

It’s super easy to sign up and save your virtual spot. Simply fill out the form on the following pages: Opening Keynote & Product Keynote

Upon registering, you’ll have the ability to add the event to your calendar. The calendar invite and reminder emails will include your unique link to access the live stream.

Virtual doors open 30 minutes before the keynote starts (7:30 am PT). The keynote officially starts at 8:00 am PT. For the best experience, I recommend joining from your desktop.

Hope you can join!

4 replies

Hi @lauren_olerich  I have attended Pulse 2023, from where I can access Keynote & Breakout Session slide deck.

Badge +2

Hi @UsmanHashmi all of the keynote and breakout presentation materials will be shared on 5/26 with registrants. We are building out the system that captures the 83 videos and corresponding decks as fast as we can!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@lauren_olerich  For those that couldn’t attend (i.e. me!) can I have access to any of the event records? 

Badge +2

@sarahmasterton-brown  Check out my post about the Pulse Library for information on accessing event recordings.