In Person Networking at Pulse!

In Person Networking at Pulse!
Badge +1

Can you believe we are just over a week away from Pulse? Not sure about you, but I’m FIRED UP for thousands of professionals in Customer Success, Product, and Community from across the world to learn, celebrate, share, and have fun in our own unique way.

It’s been a popular request to meet other customers just like you and we wanted to create a space for you to set up some in person networking opportunities! 

Comment on this post with your interest area (Example; Digital lead CS, Community management. etc.) to meet folks who are trying to solve a problem just like you!

If you have any questions, please reach out!

Cara

Customer Advocacy Manager @ Gainsight 

P.s. Comment on post to continue to meet in person after Pulse. Let's form local user groups from your area if there are enough people interested.

53 replies

Badge +3

I would love to meet some other CS leaders in person at Pulse! 

Badge +3

Gainsight will have a number of teammates from our Product and Engineering teams at Pulse.  Let us know if you would like a face to face session with product team members and any key area of interest/discussion.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@juliefox I’ll be there for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday. Would be happy to meet up!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@Rachel_Toth I would suggest you connect with @lane_h. She runs our Digital strategy and would be a great resource for your team and you look into launching your Digital First model. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

One practice I’ve developed for connecting in-person at Pulse using the virtual event app:

I’m marking Attendees I want to meet as Favorites, and then adding to a Category of Must Meet. I also add Notes (private to me) so I remember what I wanted to discuss or learn from people on my list. This helps me deliberately connect with familiar friends and new folks.

The same works for Vendors: Mark any you want to visit as Favorite and add them to a Category

PS. As you might guess, I’m big on Operations. Texans….hit me up. I also hope to network with individuals passionate about career and industry development. While our field expands, I have a personal passion to build on-ramps of training, mentorship and skill-building, to “help up” folks who want to join this merry CS tribe.

Badge +1

Gainsight Product

Gainsight Cloud Operations

Security

Upgrades to NXT

Badge +1

Let’s talk about how business teams can partner with IT, working together to build unstoppable companies!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Gainsight Product

Gainsight Cloud Operations

Security

Upgrades to NXT

Awesome @anil_chalasani. I merged your announcement to this in-person networking at Pulse thread by Cara.

Badge +2

I have to be biased and say Digital-led CS, and Community building. There are excellent tracks covering these subjects from every angle.

Also, be sure to just have fun! I’m sad I won’t be there in person, so you guys need to have all the fun for me! 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I have to be biased and say Digital-led CS, and Community building. There are excellent tracks covering these subjects from every angle.

Also, be sure to just have fun! I’m sad I won’t be there in person, so you guys need to have all the fun for me! 😅

That shouldn’t mean we could do without nuggets from you on the discussions on the Digital-led CS and Community building tracks @Rdevries? :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

One practice I’ve developed for connecting in-person at Pulse using the virtual event app:

I’m marking Attendees I want to meet as Favorites, and then adding to a Category of Must Meet. I also add Notes (private to me) so I remember what I wanted to discuss or learn from people on my list. This helps me deliberately connect with familiar friends and new folks.

The same works for Vendors: Mark any you want to visit as Favorite and add them to a Category

PS. As you might guess, I’m big on Operations. Texans….hit me up. I also hope to network with individuals passionate about career and industry development. While our field expands, I have a personal passion to build on-ramps of training, mentorship and skill-building, to “help up” folks who want to join this merry CS tribe.

Very helpful tip @matthew_lind, prompted us to document a likely flow between the App, this community and Social media. Thank you.

Badge +2

That shouldn’t mean we could do without nuggets from you on the discussions on the Digital-led CS and Community building tracks @Rdevries? :)  

True, I might be on Linkedin & this community this week ;-)

Let’s talk how to engage users even more and how a user community can help.

Badge +1

Excited to have FtF customer meetings for the first time in a long time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

True, I might be on Linkedin & this community this week ;-)

So glad you are making that exception for the week @Rdevries ;) 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Manager, Onboarding Solutions Architects

Teaching Advanced Data Preparation at Pulse Academy live on Tuesday

Come find me at the Customer Success Architect booth on Wednesday and Thursday!

Happy to help with any technical or onboarding strategy questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@pawelpap , @Marili MD InSided , your presence (real or virtual) will have great value for the Community and other collab tracks.

Badge +1

Product Security

Badge +1

I’m super pumped to watch customers learn more about how Gainsight’s suite of tools (CS, PX and Community) can be leveraged in tandem to drive business outcomes for organizations!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Would love to connect on end user adoption of Gainsight. At Pulse Tuesday-Thursday, will be manning Slido; Track 9 room 2006 in for the morning sessions! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

So excited to be at my first PULSE in-person and feel the energy of thousands of Customer Success professionals sharing ideas & thought leadership. 

Looking forward to networking with our awesome customers and learn what Gainsight CS, PX & Insided means to them. Find me at Table 9 in Circles of Success to discuss Change Management Best Practices!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Looking forward to meeting people who use both PX and CS together to share ideas about getting the most out of Gainsight’s product offerings! Meet me on Thursday 8/18 at 9:15am PT in the level 2 common area for the PX+CS Better Together Coffee Break. Hope to see you there! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I manage our Education Services team at Gainsight, and I’m attending Pulse Academy Live as well as the Pulse conference this week. I’d love to connect with other folks who run training/customer education/certification programs! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi everyone, 

I can’t wait to see everyone in a couple of days. I’d be happy to connect and talk shop on all things customer success! 

Safe travels 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello, excited to learn more from everyone at Pulse! I will be hosting the VERY exciting topic of data hygiene during the Circles of Success Lunches on Wednesday and Thursday for those of you attending. From my experience, this is one of the largest blockers to scaling and automating effectively.  See you there!