Hello Pulse friends!
We are extremely pleased to announce that the train strike, scheduled for 5th, 7th, and 9th of November is now officially suspended, as reported by RMT Union. For more information, please visit the BBC here: Rail Strike Update
🚊 🛑 Unfortunately, TFL will strike on 10 November, so we want you to have all the information possible.
🚗 For those of you that are able to travel into London by car, there is a car park opposite Tobacco Dock, with capacity for 615 vehicles.
- YellowPark - Wapping Ln, London E1W 2DA
- Spaces can be booked through their website.
- Daily pass: £15 per day
🖐 Please use this thread to enquire about RIDESHARE OPTIONS with other Pulse attendees who will be driving. 💭 For example “I’m looking for a ride from Brighton to Tobacco Dock, arriving the morning of 9 Nov.” Let’s help each other out! ❤️
We want to help you find your way to Pulse in any way we can, so email email@example.com and we’ll share our best advice.
Links to help you plan your journey:
- Citymapper - Download on Apple and Android App Stores for live travel updates and information on how to get to Tobacco Dock
- Journey Planner, which can help you plan your route by public transport, cycling or walking
- The latest status updates for Tube, rail and trams
- TFL website for more details about the strike ⬅️ VERY HELPFUL!!
Thank you for this very vital update Lauren.
@All comment on this very post to coordinate ride-sharing with fellow attendees to get to the venue. 🚗