Come Join Me- Creating Exceptional Experiences and building advocates within your customer base.

• 17 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
  • Gainsight Employee: Shoshin
  • 4 replies

I am honored to be speaking at Pulse 2023, come and join me for my CSM workshop!

Are you ready to take your Customer Success to the next level?

Join us for an exciting presentation on "Creating exceptional experiences and building advocates within your customer base."

Discover the secrets to listening to your customers and delivering exceptional experiences that will turn them into raving fans.

I’ll show you how to close-the-loop and take action on customer feedback to drive satisfaction and loyalty.

And that's not all – I’ll also reveal how to mobilize your promoters and turn them into advocates who will spread the word about your brand. Get ready to revolutionize your customer success skills and build a base of loyal advocates – all with the help of Gainsight’s expert tips and tricks.

Don't miss out on this must-see presentation! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments below!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Woop woop!

Looking forward to it @jnies 🌪️

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

WOW! 😯 This sounds exciting !! 🎉 Can’t wait to see @jnies take Customer Success to the next level! 😍

Badge +7

Hey @jnies thanks for sharing your experiences on this topic. Advocacy is a catalyst to new business! I believe genuine appreciation, recognition, exclusivity, right amount of engagement & fostering a community would establish a strong bond with advocates, what do you suggest/are there any other creative ways to find/nurture advocates in a long term?