For this year’s Pulse Academy Live training day on May 16th, we’re gathering our experienced Gainsight Admins for our Gainsight Admin 200 series.
The curriculum is hands-on and interactive, with opportunities to learn from peers as well as Gainsight experts, in fun collaborative spaces at the Moscone Convention Center.
Questions? Feel free to comment here or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing many of you there!
Gainsight Admin 200 Series
Rules Engine Unleashed
Rules Engine is the control room for business automation in Gainsight. It’s time to take your Rules to the next level by learning how to:
- Group related rules that can be chained together to execute one after another with a shared schedule (ie. Rules Chains) to manage the renewal process.
- Configure Real-Time Rules to Send Slack Notifications When the Scorecard Measure Changes in ... real time!
- Practice using pivots to help identify customer sponsors and set a Scorecard health measure.
- Leverage the Rules Analyzer to identify inefficiencies and optimize your rules by consolidating, merging, and reducing actions.
Reports and Dashboards: The Next Step
You already know the basics of building reports. Here, we’ll explore some of the more versatile functionality and learn how to:
- Use formula fields to calculate deltas and concatenate data to present it in a more consumable way for end users.
- Roll out Self Service Analytics to your CSM team, to enable them to build reports without admin intervention, leveraging Gainsight best practices.
- Build real-life use cases for more complex reports that help increase end user efficiency and productivity.
Harness the Power of Adoption Explorer
Adoption Explorer is a powerful tool that helps surface more meaningful insights from usage data. It enables you to give end users more visibility into how customers are interacting with your product(s) and features. In this hands-on session, we will:
- Deconstruct AE configuration to understand how it relates to other Gainsight features.
- Create an AE project sourcing usage data from a csv file in S3.
- Leverage the power of “Instance” level tracking to understand your usage at a more granular level.
- Create usage data reports and dashboards quickly and easily to empower your teams to make more informed decisions.