For this year’s Pulse Academy Live training day on May 16th, we’re gathering our experienced Gainsight Admins for our Gainsight Admin 200 series.
The curriculum is hands-on and interactive, with opportunities to learn from peers as well as Gainsight experts, in fun collaborative spaces at the Moscone Convention Center.
Questions? Feel free to comment here or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing many of you there!
Gainsight Admin 200 Series
Rules Engine Unleashed
Rules Engine is the control room for business automation in Gainsight. It’s time to take your Rules to the next level by learning how to:
- Group related rules that can be chained together to execute one after another with a shared schedule (ie. Rules Chains) to manage the renewal process.
- Configure Real-Time Rules to Send Slack Notifications When the Scorecard Measure Changes in ... real time!
- Practice using pivots to help identify customer sponsors and set a Scorecard health measure.
- Leverage the Rules Analyzer to identify inefficiencies and optimize your rules by consolidating, merging, and reducing actions.
Reports and Dashboards: The Next Step
You already know the basics of building reports. Here, we’ll explore some of the more versatile functionality and learn how to:
- Use formula fields to calculate deltas and concatenate data to present it in a more consumable way for end users.
- Roll out Self Service Analytics to your CSM team, to enable them to build reports without admin intervention, leveraging Gainsight best practices.
- Build real-life use cases for more complex reports that help increase end user efficiency and productivity.
Harness the Power of Adoption Explorer
Adoption Explorer is a powerful tool that helps surface more meaningful insights from usage data. It enables you to give end users more visibility into how customers are interacting with your product(s) and features. In this hands-on session, we will:
- Deconstruct AE configuration to understand how it relates to other Gainsight features.
- Create an AE project sourcing usage data from a csv file in S3.
- Leverage the power of “Instance” level tracking to understand your usage at a more granular level.
- Create usage data reports and dashboards quickly and easily to empower your teams to make more informed decisions.
Oh wow, I really wish I could make it this year - we don’t leverage Adoption Explorer and would really benefit from that part of the session!
Just a note for anyone considering attending:
I attended last year’s Admin 200 and learned SO MUCH. The hands-on exercises in group settings with people of varying GS Admin experience levels was really powerful for reaffirming how much I’ve already learned, as well as for teaching me new ways of solving problems that I maybe wouldn’t have considered before. Attending this session also helped me make connections with folks in the Community who have continued to help me when I am stuck or be a sounding board for new projects. Lastly, as someone who had absolutely no API experience prior to Admin 200, I am so grateful to have learned how to perform some basic functions & to have received some scripts that I can use as a base in the future. I am sad to see that APIs were dropped from Admin 200 this year, but AE & Collaboration tools sessions would both be HUGE motivators for attending if I could!
You definitely get a lot of information thrown at you over the course of a single day, so I highly recommend taking lots of notes, but the workbook I received was also really helpful so I didn’t have to necessarily jot everything down. Would definitely recommend it, especially for folks who may be going into their second or third year as an admin & want to learn even more!
For the next week, you can take 35% off Pulse and Pulse Academy Live tickets using the code PULSE_RALLY. Don’t miss out - this is on top of our Pulse Early Bird ticket pricing which ends April 15th!
Due to low registration for some sessions, Pulse Academy Live will be in-person for Admin 200 training only. All other sessions will meet virtually on alternate dates. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
@Harika Singadi thanks so much for your question and interest! I’ll take this back to our team to discuss, as we’ve been hearing similar asks recently. One of the topics is definitely going to be offered virtually in the next month or so - it will be a Level 2 prep course on JO & Surveys and Reports & Dashboards.