Latest Conversations

• •••
Sarah Post's profile
Zendesk Fields - Need to Change Field Types

On occasion we need to to change the field types in the Zendesk object but cannot because this is a system object. Example: Ticket Id is a Number fie

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 6:06 AM

Gainsight Community's profileBrand User
Release 5.22 is Coming January 22!

The January 5.22 Release will be live in production orgs that take automatic upgrades on January 22! You can see a preview of what's included in thi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

2 days ago

Gainsight Community's profileBrand User
Release 5.22 is Coming January 22!

The January 5.22 Release will be live in production orgs that take automatic upgrades on January 22! You can see a preview of what's included in thi

posted 

2 days ago

Kyle Handley's profile
Data Management ui feedback

Does anyone else have this big blank space in their data management UI? I've tried clearing cache and cookies and reloading the page. Seems like

posted 

3 days ago

Shiv Kumar Katiyar's profile
Alert/Notification to the Program owner when the Email Template is modified for an associated Program.

Hi All,So we're aware of 'Republish' option which is used when any modification to email template used in Program is modified and you w

posted 

3 days ago

Steve Davis's profile
Gainsight Support Widget Upgrades

Hi Team,There is very limited ability to customize the widget and what is shown in Zendesk, Service Cloud etc. Here is my idea:I have created my own C

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last reply by 

3 days ago

Shane McCoy's profile
Scorecard 2.0 Widget

We recently implemented Scorecard 2.0 and are now in the process of fully sunsetting Scorecard 1.0. The last piece I have left is replacing the Health

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

3 days ago

James Whitehead's profile
Customer Lifecycle Data Best Practices

Good Afternoon-I'm the new Gainsight admin for my company, and we're almost ready to roll out some new features to our CSM team.  One of the last

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last reply by 

3 days ago

Margaret Fleischaker's profile
Send survey on a regular basis after initial send

We want to schedule a survey to send out initially based on a date field ("Training Date Completed") in Salesforce, and then every 3 months after that

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last reply by 

3 days ago

Megan Hamby's profile
Can you use a formula to compare dates?

Hello, I am looking to take 5 fields that all have dates and find the oldest date out of them all, which I will then merge into 1 field. Is this possi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

3 days ago