Latest Conversations

• •••
Marcelo E. Buil's profile
Is there a way to disable reminder email in Advanced Outreach (NPS)?

Hi everyone! So, we are trying to use the NPS template for AO but there seems to be no way to disable the reminder email / escalation email steps. We

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 2:09 AM

Cameron Wright's profile
Attributes section sizing

I have a customer that is using a rich text field in their attributes section, the section is scrollable but with all the data in there it would be be

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 12:35 AM

Spencer Engel's profile
EMEA Admin Office Hours - 24/1/19

EMEA Admin Office Hours for 17/1/19 are canceled due to Baji being on PTO. This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday, 24 January

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Spencer Engel's profile
Allow "Start Date" of Success Plan Gantt Chart view to be populated automatically

I think I speak for quite a few people when I say I'm very excited about the ability to edit the Gantt chart start and end dates now! However, the iss

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Jeff Kirkpatrick's profile
Is it possible to go back and see scorecard comments history?

We have a subjective score and our CSMs will regularly add/modify notes in the Scorecard Comments field. Do these get saved/stored anywhere so that a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Manmeet Dosanjh's profile
CTA comments repeating

Hi! I have this issue that arises on some automated CTAs, where the pre-populated comment section repeats itself until the text field runs out of spac

posted 

Yesterday at 8:46 PM

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Seth Wylie's profile
Add 90 Days to Contract Start Date

Has anyone had success using Gainsight to add or subtract days from a date field?I'm trying to figure out the number of users for a customer in the fi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 9:59 PM

Manmeet Dosanjh's profile
Connecting Timeline and Sentiment Score

Hi!Is there any way to connect Timeline and the Sentiment score? Either having the capability for CSM to update Sentiment directly from a Timeline log

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 6:55 PM

Mindy Martins's profile
Inline survey question formatting not centered in email

I have an awesome use case for an inline survey question where I want to present 2 options and allow the customer to choose 1. In the program I can ch

posted 

Yesterday at 6:39 PM

Jeff Kirkpatrick's profile
Sort and Search option in Data Spaces builder

Once you add a lot of fields to a Data Space, it's a bit painful to have to scroll back through the list in order to search for fields in the Dat

posted 

Yesterday at 5:16 PM