Latest Conversations

• •••
Identify most recently triggered CTA by account

I've been wracking my brain - and even reached out to GS support - to try and figure out if it's possible to identify the most recently trig

posted 

Today at 2:12 PM

• 

Last reply by 

54 minutes ago

Email to Timeline from a group email address

In our CSM structure we have a group of CSMs who are responsible for a pool of accounts. They all have individual liceneses but they send their email

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 3:29 PM

C360 widgets that direct to corresponding C360 section.

Posting on behalf of customer.​Currently from the C360 summary section we have the ability to click on standard widgets that can take you to correspon

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 3:20 PM

Ability to edit a program name once active

This may not seem like a big deal but as we grow and revise our publishing standards, it would be so helpful to be able to edit the name of a program

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 3:01 PM

Include CTA Colors for CTA Types in Cockpit View

This is a request that has come directly from a group of our Customer Success Managers. They know they can sort their cockpit by CTA Type, but often f

posted 

Today at 1:59 PM

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 2:02 PM

External Users Can Check Off 'External' Objectives on the Success Plan

We launched success plans earlier this year and we plans to use it even more in the coming months. One of the feedback we've received from our clients

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 1:40 PM

Unable to enable Global Activity Timeline for non admin users

As an admin user, I can see the Global Timeline View. I am trying to configure it for non-admin users and am running into difficulty. I cannot see th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 1:20 PM

Heat Map Axis Sorting

I love that there is an option for a 'heat map' style report in the system. However, without the ability for the x-axis and y-axis to sort

posted 

Today at 12:04 PM

Idea. Have the ability to set Person Object fields as required when setting up 360.

Hello everyone!!We're working on getting our Person view setup in the 360 - and it would be awesome if we could set fields as required. Simliar

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 6:01 AM

Customization of "Partially Saved" survey responses

While we love the ability to capture these partially saved survey responses, I have gotten the suggestion from a few customers that we need to have so

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 1:45 AM