Latest Conversations

• •••
Gainsight PX trial - Pulse 2020

Hello GS team!I heard during a general session at Pulse 2019 that if I sign up for a trial of PX, I can get free access to Pulse next year. Is there a

posted 

Yesterday at 10:57 PM

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 1:03 AM

Pull Sender Information from somewhere other than participant fields

Right now, you can tokenize who an email comes from using a participant field. So say you run a query to pull in participants and you also pull in the

posted 

Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Missing picture when using email to timeline

Anyone else missing their picture when using Email to Timeline Beta?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Gainsight Nxt : How do I know when its time for us to move to Gainsight Nxt platform ?

Just checked this section on community and read that existing customers will be moved onto GS nxt when the the time is right.How do we proactively loo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 4:48 PM

Do not Check 'Map Gainsight Standard Fields' by Default From Surveys

If you publish a Survey (2.0) to a Program, the Program settings under the Participant configuration 'Map Gainsight Standard Fields' is chec

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Brand User
Check out what's new in Gainsight's 6.3 May Release!

Fresh off the press... read all about the latest release in our release notes and check out this 8-min. video preview! This release is packed with e

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 8:55 AM

PeopleMaps Feedback - List from our team

I figured it would be best to consolidate a list of feedback/requests from our org in one forum. Please let me know if others find these requests usef

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 7:22 AM

Success Plans : Ability to mass update due date of dependent tasks

It would be helpful to add the ability to update the due dates of the dependent tasks once the main/parent task due date is changed or moved over and

posted 

2 days ago

Email to Timeline: Unable to find account

Would be great if when an email to timeline couldn't attach to an account/contact, an email went back to the person sending it to let them know t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

2 days ago

Ability to disable the creation of new tabs every time a user clicks on a link in Gainsight

Posting this on-behalf of one customer -If you click on the name of a customer from Cockpit OR if you search for a new customer at the top of an exist

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last reply by 

2 days ago