Latest Conversations

• •••
Gainsight Community's profileBrand User
Welcome to the new Gainsight Community!

We’re excited to announce the Gainsight Community is moved to a new platform. All of your posts, comments, points, and profile information are migrated to the new platform. The only change you need to make is to re-set your password. You’ll still access the Community at https://community

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Sarah Kiani's profile
Populate measure based on a field

Hi All,We are considering shifting from a color-based scorecard to a numbered scale. I am trying to figure out if a measure can be directly linked to another field so the number on the measure equates whatever the field's value is. In our instance, we track usage as a percentage. Say if a customer h

posted 

Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Who runs the play to flip a customer on an older product and no chance of increasing ACV? Sales or CSM?

I have an interesting conundrum that I wanted to put out to a wider group. We have a large customer base made up of mid to enterprise level customers that a large portion of which are running older versions of product that are losing their value slowly as the market shifts. To compound the issue,

posted 

Yesterday at 8:40 PM

Mary Taylor's profile
Ability to configure Call to Action Reason, Priority and Status at the Relationship/Account level

Today the Reason, Priority and Status values that are available in the CTA dropdown fields are those that were defined specifically for the CTA Type, and those that were defined for the 'All' category of CTA Type.I would like the ability to tailor the values in my drop downs to exclude the values th

posted 

Yesterday at 5:47 PM

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 7:24 PM

Kiersti Felska's profile
how do you change a type of a CTA after it is created?

what is the best way to change a type on a CTA after it is created? We have some CSMs who created some with the wrong type and do  not want to lose their work but need it to reflect the right type for reporting purposes?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 6:17 PM

Sunil Mathew's profile
Error when creating custom record from C360 related list

Does anyone have a workaround for this bug? I am trying to create a record on a custom object by using the Add button on the C360 related list. This is the error I am receiving. I assume the code is looking for a field called AccountId, but since it's a custom object, this field does not exist. Any

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 6:13 PM

Alex LeGay's profile
Add/Modify an Exclusion List After A Program Starts

One thing I have seen a few times is user who want to add an exclusion list after a program starts. Or, be able to modify an exclusion list after a program starts. Since the only other way to remove participants after it has started is manually knocking them off, it would be nice to see a more robus

posted 

Yesterday at 4:08 PM

Lara M Farlo's profile
Supported Timeline Attachment Types

In Gainsight Timeline you can save word, ppt, excel, etc but not .twb or .twbx files. Adding this functionality would be very helpful for us.

posted 

Yesterday at 3:36 PM

Faelan Herriott's profile
Gainsight Tab Renamed Dashboards

Hello,Unless im mistaken I cannot rename the 'Gainsight' tab to 'Dashboards' or something equivalent? 'Gainsight' Seems an awkward and not suitable naming convention for a very particular tab which has a very particular function and explaining where to find Dashboards to new users is a bit awkward (

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 2:34 PM

Jeff Kirkpatrick's profile
Milestone Dates

When creating a dataspace using the Milestone object, I see 3 date fields:Milestone Created DateDateCreated DateWhat is the difference between these three fields?

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 1:46 PM