Latest Conversations

• •••
Christopher Sanderson's profileBrand User
Admin Office Hours for the EMEA - 13/12/2018

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday December 13, 2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 1p-3p GMT.There is no need to register for the sessions anymore.  If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting.  I wil

posted 

Today at 4:37 AM

• 

Last reply by 

8 minutes ago

Alison Kaprielian's profile
Sorting rules

As an Admin, I'd love to be able to sort the rules that we have by scheduled time. I understand that the filters are now available in list view, but it would be great to see the sequence of rules in the place where we revise them. Timeline View is not very useful because it's just a snapshot of a ce

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last reply by 

1 hour ago

Kelly's profile
How do you pull accounts when no contacts meet the criteria, not the contacts that meet the criteria?

I'm trying to pull together a list of accounts that do not have specific contact fields populated. What I created though is just returning the contacts that meet the criteria. For example, I want a list of Accounts that do not have any Project Manager contacts assigned. Account + Project Manager = n

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last reply by 

1 hour ago

Sagan Sherlin's profile
Idea. In the Rules Engine, S3 Dataset - Add M/D/YYYY H:MM as an DateTime Format Option.

To give some quick background - I'm migrating from using the Connector, to using the S3 in the Rules Engine. And in one of the reports that automated to me from our Service Desk has a DateTime field. After a few trial and errors a lot of Partially Failed reports - I found that because some of my t

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last reply by 

1 hour ago

Christopher Sanderson's profileBrand User
(CANCELLED) Admin Office Hours - 12/13/18

Hello all, I will need to cancel AOH this week. I will be in a training session, bringing live and hands on experience to our in person Admin training. If interested in materials while I'm gone, please visit https://customersuccessuniversity.gainsight.com/catalog for our courses.

posted 

Today at 4:42 AM

Rule that Auto-Creates New Fields in MDA

I am looking to log historical scorecard 2.0 comments in an MDA object, and I'm wondering how best to do this. I thought it could work to have an MDA table to which comments are stamped every time a new comment is entered (with the corresponding score), but I'm unsure how to have a new field created

posted 

Yesterday at 9:20 PM

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 3:17 AM

Spencer Engel's profile
Ability to edit CTAs in the Rules Engine

My customer recently came up with a use case for editing a CTA within the Rules Engine that I'd like to share. Right now, we can either create or close a CTA from the Rules Engine. What my customer would like to do is change a CTA's status, priority, etc. based on criteria. Example: For a mediu

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 2:54 AM

Ky Powell's profile
Sponsor Tracking and Account Healthscore

We are using sponsor tracking to flag when a decision maker or influencer has left the company. I am trying to set up a new scorecard measure to set a score to red if a DM leaves, or green if the DM is still intact. Is there a way I can do this directly using Sponsor tracking reporting? Or is my bes

posted 

Yesterday at 11:20 PM

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 2:37 AM

John Applebaugh's profile
Email to Timeline uses a different user profile

I noticed that when our CSMs log emails to Timeline it creates the activity under a different profile then when they log activity manually or from a CTA. I assume this is because the user they use for manual activities or from CTAs is actually separate from the user coming from their Person record.I

posted 

Yesterday at 8:33 PM

Alex LeGay's profile
Additional options for non responders in a program

Right now, in a Survey model program after a participant moves along the non responded path, you can only create a CTA or send an email. I was working with a customer where they wanted to also close the CTA. Seems like only one option can be used.

posted 

Yesterday at 5:18 PM