Latest Conversations

• •••
Tyler McNally's profile
Timeline search is too narrowly defined

If I search for "ben" i only get the result for an entry where ben was used exactly. If I search for "benjamin" I get the result for a different entry where Benjamin is listed as an attendee. It's the same Ben which could lead to missing key info

posted 

41 minutes ago

Business Day Conditional Wait

We recently ran an email campaign and it would have been great to have the conditional wait allow the option to only take an action based on a business day rule, as opposed to a calendar day rule.Is there a workaround for this using other actions in Journey Orchestrator?

posted 

Yesterday at 3:11 PM

• 

Last reply by 

41 minutes ago

Andrew Biehle's profile
Can we export reports through the API using third party code?

As the title suggests, is it possible to leverage the API with any third party code to export reports or perform other functions?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

49 minutes ago

Gainsight Community's profileBrand User
Welcome to the new Gainsight Community!

We’re excited to announce the Gainsight Community is moved to a new platform. All of your posts, comments, points, and profile information are migrated to the new platform. The only change you need to make is to re-set your password. You’ll still access the Community at https://community

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last reply by 

Today at 12:57 AM

Jon Harris's profile
Reporting on NPS Surveys with no response

We would like to report on the individuals we have sent an NPS to but not received a response. The idea being is that a silent customer could be a key indicator of risk and we should be following up manually in such situations. At the moment I’m not clear on the best way to achieve in GS.

posted 

Yesterday at 7:50 PM

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Chris Mudd's profile
Upgrade Gainsight to Lightening

Currently customers are not able to upgrade Gainsight to lightening the ask here is for us as a company to upgrade this app for lightening.

posted 

Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Chris Mudd's profile
Ability to rename null values in reporting

When creating reports showing customers by At Risk/Segment/Health Score there are some that do not have a value assigned. This is shown as NA in the report/dashboard. It would be nice to see the ability to rename this NA value to something else that is more pleasing to view.

posted 

Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Gainsight Community's profileBrand User
Gainsight beta program for “Email to Timeline”

Greetings from Gainsight! Gainsight welcomes you to join the beta program for "Email to Timeline," one of our most awaited features. Be the first one to use this feature and help us make it even better!   Email

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Kelly's profile
How do you pull accounts when no contacts meet the criteria, not the contacts that meet the criteria?

I'm trying to pull together a list of accounts that do not have specific contact fields populated. What I created though is just returning the contacts that meet the criteria. For example, I want a list of Accounts that do not have any Project Manager contacts assigned. Account + Project Manager = n

posted 

Yesterday at 8:36 PM

Travis Abdelhamed's profile
Custom Survey Background Colors

For surveys I see you can change the background colors, but only to a few pre-defined ones. Is there a way to customize surveys custom color branding? Our Marketing Team provides and enforces specific style-guides for content sent to customers.

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last reply by 

Yesterday at 8:16 PM