Question

Unable to make a field editable

• 21 June 2018
  • 5 replies

Hello, 

I have this field called "At risk level" on the R360 layout and on GS Relationship object in sfdc, the field accessibility is set as editable at a profile level, and the GS Relationship object is also editable at a profile level but for some reason I'm not able to set it as editable on de R360 - page layout. Anyone has seen or experienced not being able to set a field as editable on R360? 

This field is a picklist. ( see attached) 

Any help is much appreciated 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Ana, Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Is this a look-up pick-list field? If so you cannot edit them. 
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Unable to make a field editable.

Hello, 

I have this field called "At risk level" on the R360 layout and on GS Relationship object in sfdc, the field accessibility is set as editable at a profile level, and the GS Relationship object is also editable at a profile level but for some reason I'm not able to set it as editable on de R360 - page layout. Anyone has seen or experienced not being able to set a field as editable on R360? 

This field is a picklist. ( see attached) 

Any help is much appreciated 
Hello Sai, 

No, it is not a lookup field. It is a picklist 
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Ana, I've checked this in my local machine and it is working as expected. Do you want to schedule a call and check the issue?
Hello Sai, 

No, not necessary. For some reason, all I had to do was remove the field from the R360 and from the rule then add it on both again. 

This is a bit frustrating as it's not the first time it had happened :(