Question

Team adoption of Gainsight

• 9 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Where in the platform can I see usage data from the CSMs on my team of how they are using Gainsight? I receive the weekly usage adoption/usage reports but it would be helpful to not have to wait for those.

4 replies

Badge

@michelleb Are the reports that you receive by email, ones that you guys have created in GS? Could you not simply create a dashboard showing the details from those same reports?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @michelleb 

As @jnoble100 mentioned, a lot of the data is available in your objects. You can build the reports on those objects. (How my CTA’s are CSM’s on my team closing vs How many are open, etc.). 

Apart from this, we do capture some data on our side which is shared with you, these run out of our own instance of Gainsight. @kendra_mcclanahan / @zach_davis can shed some lights on the same. AFAIK, this data is not pushed into tenants. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @michelleb 

As @jnoble100 mentioned, a lot of the data is available in your objects. You can build the reports on those objects. (How my CTA’s are CSM’s on my team closing vs How many are open, etc.). 

Apart from this, we do capture some data on our side which is shared with you, these run out of our own instance of Gainsight. @kendra_mcclanahan / @zach_davis can shed some lights on the same. AFAIK, this data is not pushed into tenants. 

@kendra_mcclanahan / @zach_davis we need more information here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@michelleb @jnoble100 - I added this as an idea. I think its important to be able to see the usage data on a regular basis and to be able to drill down into it as well. Please come vote for the idea and add your comments. :relaxed: