Solved

Success Plan Task Description

• 27 February 2018
  • 4 replies

In our success plan playbooks, each task has a description to add some detail and clarity on the objective. My question is: when exporting success plans into a powerpoint presentation, are we able to capture the description detail anywhere? I see it's accessible via the share360 UI, but I'm not seeing the option with exporting a hard copy. Am I missing something?
icon

Best answer by aditya_marla 2 March 2018, 05:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Niki, Thanks for sharing your question! The Success Plan presentation export relies on the Success Snapshot feature in Gainsight, and you can either include the Success Plan in the Snapshot or not, but it isn't configurable in any way. So, I don't think there's a way to include the task details in the export, but I am adding our product manager to this thread to confirm.
Hi Niki,

Currently, it is not possible to get the task description in the ppt export.

Also, it would be great if you could provide some details on why you want to use the ppt export over the External Sharing? (Also is the ppt mainly for record keeping / internal or external sharing?)
Badge +1

Hi Niki,

I recently started going through all of the unanswered or unresolved problems and questions here. Was checking to see if this has been resolved or if it is an ongoing issue ?

Thanks!

Hi @sai_kumar - thanks for checking. This is not an ongoing issue.