Solved

Sponsor Tracking - Old Job Titles and Companies

• 15 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We would like to roll out sponsor tracking as this is a key objective requested by our ELT and board, however when testing with some internal profiles (using the LinkedIn URL of my colleagues) all of them have an old job title and old company showing. I’ve yet to find one which is accurate. 

In some cases the job title and/or company aren’t even present on the profile itself. 

For example my title shows as Customer Success Manager, I have variations of that on my profile but no job specifically with that exact wording. 

What’s up with this….?

icon

Best answer by pgeorge 15 September 2020, 11:43

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I unlinked and re-linked my profile and can see that it’s pulling from my role at GlobalWebIndex, which was 2 jobs and 2 years ago :expressionless:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @HollySimmons 

We are currently working to roll out improvements to the existing platform. These updates should be in production by the next release.

With these updates there would be more accurate updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience, 

Preethi

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @HollySimmons 

An update from our side. The new backend changes should be out by next month. We are in the final stages of verification now. 

Thank you for your patience

Preethi

Badge

@HollySimmons any update on this for you? Wondering if Sponsor Tracking is working as you desire now? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Since the new provider it does seem to pull from most recent information, however none of the profiles have been immediately add-able and require the “matches” stage first which is a shame from a UX pov for our CSCs. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @HollySimmons 

Just to confirm my understanding. 

The profiles that need to be tracked do not currently move to tracked state instantly, it takes time to fetch the profile and review the matches found. 

For us to fetch the profile from LinkedIn it currently takes some time and hence we need to move the profile to the tracked state. We will be looking into improving the experience. Our primary focus was to bring accurate information instantly. After which we will be improving the user experience.

Thank you

Preethi

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@HollySimmons did you get a chance to view the comments here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@HollySimmons did you get a chance to view the comments here?

@HollySimmons need your inputs here.