Question

Sponsor Tracking and Account Healthscore

• 11 December 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge
We are using sponsor tracking to flag when a decision maker or influencer has left the company. I am trying to set up a new scorecard measure to set a score to red if a DM leaves, or green if the DM is still intact. Is there a way I can do this directly using Sponsor tracking reporting? Or is my best bet to use the automated rule that creates a CTA, and to set the scorecard if there is an open CTA for this?

6 replies

Badge +3
I like this idea! Probably going to lead me to updating a rule I have in place to set a measure score for Tracked Sponsors.

Right now, the rule I have in place is just setting the measure score by counting the number of tracked sponsors for a particular account.

A cool addition to the rule I currently have running (and potentially helpful for what you're after) would be to include the field "IsChanged" in the dataset– I used the SponsorTracking object to build the rule.

I think to set a measure in the manner you described, you would want to set to green if "IsChanged" equals false. Or set to red if IsChanged is true or account has zero tracked sponsors.

IsChanged will be true if a tracked sponsor has an attribute change, but hasn't been accepted or ignored. Sponsor Tracking will look like this if IsChanged is true:

If the update to the sponsor is accepted (not sure about ignored), IsChanged will update to false.

Cool idea!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Ky,

I'm always a fan of simple solutions. In your case, if you have a rule that creates the CTA, you can simply add an action to that rule that sets the score to red if there is a change that warrants a CTA being created.

In order to reset the values after the CTA is closed, create another rule that looks at all accounts where the sponsor tracking score is red and if there are no open sponsor tracking CTAs, it sets the score back to green.

Badge
Thanks Dan,

In these screenshots does it look like I have configured this correctly? Not sure if I need to indicate more in the Set score criteria.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Looks good. Might not be a bad idea to include some comments in the score to help explain why the score is set to red.

Badge
Dan, I have this working to set the score to red if a CTA is created. But in all other cases I would want this healthscore measure to be green, how can I account for this within the same rule?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
I would do it in a separate rule. I outlined the basic logic above. You could perhaps do it in the same rule with a separate fetch and filter, but it runs the risk of making that single rule too complex.