Best answer by rakesh_lingala
Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of v6.8 release(Nov).
We are replacing the comments box with a timeline-like activity feed. The following are the benefits of upgrading to this feature:
- Retains a history of activities against a measure.
- Allows the use of rich text formatting.
- Users can @mention colleagues in comments.
- Users can start comment threads.
- Displays manual updates in the company/relationship Timeline.
- Provides clear visuals in reporting.
You can find the relevant information in our v6.8 Release Notes. This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.
Thanks for posting!