Question

Scorecard Comment Refresh Too Frequent

• 2 August 2017
  • 6 replies

Several in my organization have complained that when they post scorecard comments in R360 they cannot update the comment because it refreshes/saves repeatedly. I have seen this occur myself, when you click in the comment block to edit it turns blue and before you begin to type the comment it refreshes and saves the page so when you try to type after it will change the page entirely and go to C360 page or scroll you back up the page. It is very frustrating for my team as we have a deadline to update these comments and some of us have made comments in the range of 50-70, this increases the time it takes to update the scorecard comments tremendously.

6 replies

Hi Brandy, 

Does this happen repeatedly ? I have tried this and it does not happen to me in my org. If you can record the behavior and create a Zendesk Support Ticket we can have a look.

Thanks  
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Brandy, I recently started going through all of the unresolved problems .Was checking to see if this has been resolved or if it is an ongoing issue? 
Sorry i've not had a chance to respond to this, but yes it still occurs you click within and it autosaves repeatedly not allowing you to without frustration edit the comments
I am sorry to hear this, Brandy.  If you can just record this and send it over to support rep at GS. we would be very happy to fix this for you. 

Thanks 
ok ill work on it
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Brandy, we have enhanced the Auto Save functionality in Scorecard comments section. 

Please refer the release notes for more information. 

Thanks for posting!​