Solved

Score based on company's stock?

• 2 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello,

Is it possible to have a score related on the customer’s financial performance (Stock performance) and show it to the CSM as a non-renewal risk?

What do you think about this idea, and how would be the implementation?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by muralikrishnagopu 20 April 2020, 15:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

There is system generated field on the Company object for “Ticker Symbol”

You could then create a custom object to hold stock measures that you want to track and ticker symbol and use the ticker symbol to reference the Company records when building rules or scoring. Then you could manually populate your stock object data or pull from some public data source on a schedule via an S3 dataset.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@lflorez did you get a chance to view the comments posted by @john_apple 

@john_apple Thanks for your inputs here!

@sai_ram yes I saw it. I clicked on “like”. I was waiting to hear from someone who has actually implemented it. It seems that it will require to export the data from the specific companies if interest, then create an external script to get the stock value from a web service (I am thinking of iexcloud.io) then upload it back with S3.

There is system generated field on the Company object for “Ticker Symbol”

You could then create a custom object to hold stock measures that you want to track and ticker symbol and use the ticker symbol to reference the Company records when building rules or scoring. Then you could manually populate your stock object data or pull from some public data source on a schedule via an S3 dataset.

Is ticker symbol being populated by Gainsight? @sai_ram 

Badge +1

@lflorez AFAIK the ticker symbol is not auto-populated by Gainsight. You would have to bring it in from external sources.

@muralikrishnagopu Thoughts?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I feel like there could be a tie-in to the functionality used by Company Intelligence

Userlevel 2

@lflorez - As of now, it is not auto-populated. It has to be loaded from external sources.