Please find below a quick summary of the JSON query issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional details.
- For each offer there’s a corresponding record in the “Relationship Type” object (e.g. NGFW, ISE, etc.)[list]
- In this object, there is an “Attributes” field that stores a JSON query (please refer to screenshot below)
- When fields in the “GS Relationship” object (R360) are associated with a Relationship Type, the field’s label and API are added to the JSON query and stored in the “Attributes” field
- The “Attributes” field is a long text area type field with a maximum of 32.768 characters, the maximum allowed by Salesforce
- As more “GS Relationship” fields are associated with a Relationship Type, the length of the JSON query increases and reaches the limit of 32,768 characters (please refer to sample JSON query below)[list]
- We are near the character limit for NGFW and are having issues adding associating additional fields with the NGFW Relationship Type in our Dev environment
- Possible short term work around – decrease the length of some GS Relationship field labels and APIs in order to truncate the length of the JSON query for more breathing room. NOTE: This would only be done for fields that are not already displayed on the R360. Updating APIs for fields that are already displayed entails a large amount of re-work in configuration and testing.
“Attributes” field in “Relationship Type” object where JSON Query is stored:
Sample JSON Query containing many field labels and APIs:
Best answer by minh_phanView original