Question

People Maps at relationship level

• 19 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +7

Hello GS Community,

Can we have People maps built at relationship level? I want to see the people map within the relationship people section.

6 replies

Badge +7

@aktripathi It’s recommended to create a custom map at c360 level as there’s no people maps functionality available at relationship level

Badge +7

Thank you so much for the clarification! @Revant_Amingad . Currently I have created a sub hierarchy map(for each relationship) at main company level, but it could have been great if we could have that inside of relationship layouts. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Awesome discussion here… moved it under the 360 Company & Relationships forum

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I would like to see the capability to view People Maps at the R360. Is this already a feature request? @Revant_Amingad 

Badge +7

Not yet @john_apple . We can put it as product idea and upvote it.

Badge

Can this be done automatically? Imagine a CSM that handles 300+ accounts (digital based approach) Could you add to the person object and attribute, i.e: Org role, and in that identify owner, influencer, champion, manager, decision maker, etc

And with those fields populated then automatically have a suggested map for CSMs available, thay they can then edit based on the interactions held through the lifecycle?