Solved

Managing multiple products and services

• 23 August 2019
  • 8 replies

Looking for best practices/tips/ etc to help managing accounts with multiple products and services. Gainsight was great with one product but is less effective and useful when trying to manage multiple products and services. Any help is greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by darkknight 23 August 2019, 22:10

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
That's probably where you'd get value from the Relationships feature - that's one of the use cases for which it was designed You might want to talk to your Gainsight CSM about that. It might require some reworking of your configuration.

Badge
HI, Sarah!

We use Gainsight with 5 products and do not use relationships. Happy to schedule a call to discuss any questions you have.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
We opted not to use Relationships either. We have multiple products too, but group them by Product Family, and most customers have only one PF at a time.

Badge
As Jeff mentioned, Relationships is potentially an excellent solution here. Especially if the products a single custmer uses are managed by a different team or account owner.

Tracy

That would be great! We have over 70 products and services, with each account having around 5-10 each

Do we have any collateral on how clients are using relationship?

Badge
Sara, if you tell me what company you are with, I will ask your Client Outcomes Manager to follow up!

Tracy

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
@tzundelgainsightcom I have shared you the details.