Issue Identified: C360 Reports on SFDC not working correctly

• 14 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Update: Just received further information that ALL reports on C360 can be affected by this issue.  Refreshing the page can be a workaround, but you will need to continue to refresh as you toggle between pages, reports, filters, etc.

Update: Users are also experiencing this on R360 pages as well

We wanted to make our admin community aware of an issue that was found today within the product.  Reports built off of Salesforce reports that are displayed on the C360 are not rendering correctly.  Customers have reported unreadable reports, and the inability to decipher what the reports are due to text sizing issues.  Please note that these are only for reports on C360 that are based off of Salesforce objects.  Reports with Gainsight objects are NOT affected. 

Our Engineering team has been made aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix for this.  Our hope is to push the fix within the next 24 hours.  We will post updates on this issue as we get them.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Mandy, I have seen this issue in reports NOT based on SFDC data from users logging in through the web portal. Just throwing that out there in case it helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge

We are also having similar problem not on SFDC objects and at the R360 level if this is the same issue.

Badge

Thanks for the info, Wayne and Thomas! I’ve updated the post with that information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Just FYI - things seem to be looking normal again in our org. I haven’t heard anything official yet from support.

Badge

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue! We have received an internal update from our engineering team that the issue has been resolved as we have pushed a hotfix for this issue. Could you please check from your end and let us know if we are good now? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks @mandy_major and team and everyone on this thread for this identification and fixing of the problem in the open. Community Engagement FTW! 🙌