Solved

Is there a way I can see the accounts I am "following" in C360?

Badge

Within Gainsight, we are trying to find an easier way to view only accounts we want without having to make a new dashboard or list for each CSM. I noticed the “follow +” button at the top of the C360 in gainsight for customers. If I follow all of my accounts, is there a way to see all the accounts I am following in Gainsight so I can use that page for reference instead of having to search for my accounts individually?

icon

Best answer by john_apple 16 June 2020, 18:53

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

You can make a Dashboard with a report of customers. Then set a Global Filter for the Dashboard to be filter on CSM = Current User. That way when you load that dashboard it will just shows customers that you are the CSM for.

Badge

Having a report showing which GS users are following which customers and which relationships would be very useful as an admin. Is there a way to do it?

Badge +2

+1 for this, do we have any plans to make “Followed” accounts that you are not necessarily the CSM for a reportable data set?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

You can make a Dashboard with a report of customers. Then set a Global Filter for the Dashboard to be filter on CSM = Current User. That way when you load that dashboard it will just shows customers that you are the CSM for.

Based on the Login User name the accounts will be shown in the Report list. Because we are setting the global filter as “CSM = Current User”.(Here the current user is the logged-in user name)

Thanks.

I’d like to bump up this thread - as far as I can see the whole point of introducing “follow” is to allow users to:

1. keep informed on the accounts following;
  2. be able to easily access the list of accounts following;

So really #2 is a MUST-HAVE feature. Can someone from GS product team respond this thread and give us some timeline in implementing this?

Cheers.

Is there any update on this thread? Being able to report on which accounts my users are following is key.

I am following and hoping to hear a solution.  I am also looking at how to report on just customers that are being followed.  We already define customers by user, but we we also want the user to be able to +Follow their customers that they consider are priority.  I just can’t find a way to report on the +Follow button.  Thanks

We have CSMs assigned to accounts, but others in the organization who are not assigned may want to follow an account and see a list of followed accounts. Can someone please respond? This would be a very good enhancement to your product.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@anirbandutta I don’t think this issue is technically solved.  The main ask was how to report on records that you “follow” but the use case the user cited was as a CSM - which yes technically the “best answer” answered, but it did not address if/how it’s possible to see all company records you have clicked “+Follow” which to date I don’t believe is possible. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Pretty sure there is no way to get a list of all accounts that a user follows in Gainsight. At least not from the UI.

Badge +1

Has there been any developments on this feature? We are still unable to report against the followers on an account

This has come up again today from one of our teams. We need a way to follow a list of accounts that are not necessarily assigned to the same CSM. We have supporting roles who are not assigned but need to follow a list of customers. Can we get an update on this? It really is a ‘must have’.

Badge

Found a related post which points to this https://support.gainsight.com/Administration_and_Permissions/General_Administration/Configure_Internal_User_Email_Notifications#Reporting_on_Subscribed_.26_Un-subscribed_Accounts