Is it possible to configure the 'more' menu for R360 pages?

Related products: None

Not really sure what this menu is called, but our CSMs love using it:

We currently have it on our C360 Layouts, but not on any of our R360 Layouts:

Anyone know if this is configurable? Would love to add it to our R360 pages so our CSMs can do things like get the cusomter's account page in Salesforce.

Hi @pele I'm pretty sure this is not a configurable element. Adding @jitin_mehndiratta from our product team in case this is something we can consider!

Thanks, Lila!

@pele I am checking for an alternate, will update you soon. Thanks!

Appreciate it @sai_ram_pulluri!

@pele The only workaround I found is creating the custom hyperlink fields on GS_Relationship object and add them to the Relationship attributes section.

Here is the formula : HYPERLINK("https://na111.salesforce.com/" + JBCXM__Account__c , "name the link")

Please follow this article for more inforamtion https://support.gainsight.com/360/Admin_Guides/Configure_R360_Page_and_Section_Types

Always welcome for any queries!

@pele Not sure whether this helped you? Please let us know your thoughts.

Thanks for circling back @sai_ram_pulluri! And for the suggested workaround 🙂 Apologies, I should have followed up and commented. It's helpful to know what's possible!

I'm familiar with the workaround, but what our CSMs like about the other menu is that it's a presistent part of the C360. i.e. regardless of the section being viewed, they're only a couple of clicks away from the SFDC Account page. But if it's not possible, it's not possible. All good.

Question here can probably be marked as answered :)

@sai_ram_pulluri - I agree with Pele. The workaround would do the job... But the CONSISTENCY is key to efficiency and adoption. If CSMs can always go to the same place on the C360 and R360 for access to the Account, Opportunities, and Contacts then there's less confusion. I feel like we're always making workarounds and there's too many "if this then that" situations... the more consistent things are in Gainsight, the BETTER.

Hi! Were there ever any updates on this one? Is this feature on the roadmap for the future? I was unable to find it but we are running into the same issue and would love to this considered for future releases.

Thank you,

@dnunex sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for bumping this to the top.

@I will do a discuss on this with the product team and ask them to comment here. 

@dnunex sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for bumping this to the top.

@I will do a discuss on this with the product team and ask them to comment here. 

All, Please leave your vote here to show your interest.