Solved

How do i apply relationships to all accounts

• 8 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have defined a relationship to get through a use case of a different BU under the account. I have create the relationship type, associated the company object through GSID, configured the search to show the relationship , clicked on sync search, what i have noticed is the relationship doesnt appear automatically to all accounts, and i have to go to each individual account to configure the relationship through the Customer 360 menu option. Am i missing something?

icon

Best answer by sai_ram 9 December 2020, 13:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

To create a Relationship automatically, you’ll need to use the Rules Engine: https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/Relationships_and_R360/Admin_Guides/Automating_Relationship_Creation_in_a_Company

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I have defined a relationship to get through a use case of a different BU under the account. I have create the relationship type, associated the company object through GSID, configured the search to show the relationship , clicked on sync search, what i have noticed is the relationship doesnt appear automatically to all accounts, and i have to go to each individual account to configure the relationship through the Customer 360 menu option. Am i missing something?

@bayareaguy Its a one time configuration. You can refer this to document. Please let us know if you have any questions, happy to help always!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@bayareaguy Did you get a chance to view the comments here? Please let us know if you need any help.