How are you using Embed Pages in your C360?

• 27 November 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi everyone! This is a feature of the C360 we don’t utilize currently and I’d love to hear some ideas about how we might utilize this more. Thanks! 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@ana_g you can configure a section of the C360 to access a web page via a URL

Here are few conversation on the same

Here are few articles helps you to utilize. 

https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/360/Admin_Guides/Configure_the_Customer360_Details_(C360)_Page_and_Section_Types#Build_Embedded_Page_Sections

https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/360/Admin_Guides/Add_Embedded_Page_to_Relationship_360

@jean.nairon and @gunjanm can you share your experience on it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@ana_g I’ve used it for a couple of purposes:

• Embed another program so that the CSM could easily jump there. In our case, our product team was recording product feedback in Aha, and wanted the CSMs to add any feedback they received there, so I embedded Aha into the C360 page so that they could easily jump there.
  • Most often, I use it to embed reports.  We have a ton of objects in SF that the CSM would potentially need to reference information on, but not necessarily view the whole page, so I built a C360 tab to embed a tabular report with the information they would need to see at a glance, and then, they could get to the entire page if they needed more details.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4

That’s perfect. I’ve mostly seen just these two cases as well that @heather_hansen mentioned. This makes it easier to ensure CSMs aren’t having to log into different apps to get to what they need.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

The big one I’ve used it for that was the most ground-breaking was for Marketo Sales Insights from the SFDC Account. @sroma can probably share more on how useful it has been for the team. 

I will be setting it up for Aha in the coming weeks also, actually, so I might pick your brain on that @heather_hansen

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@heather_hansen, @gunjanm and @jean.nairon Thanks for the quick reply!

@ana_g and

@heather_hansen did you get a chance to view these comments?

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@gunjanm @jean.nairon @heather_hansen thanks for all of the wonderful ideas! :)