Question

Gainsight Admin for beginners

• 29 June 2021
  • 5 replies

I’ve just been asked to take on the administration and development of our Gainsight - what’s the best place to start?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Tracy Pickup Welcome to the club!  There are a bunch of great trainings on Gainsight University, and there are also a lot of great tutorials on Gainsight Support.

Hi @Tracy Pickup,

As @heather_hansen mentioned, we have a lot of training available on Gainsight University to support you on your Admin journey. I’d recommend starting with the courses for the Gainsight Associate Admin Certificate. The certificate is designed for new Gainsight Admins, and these courses will give you the knowledge you need to get up and running as an Admin.

As you gain knowledge and experience doing Gainsight Administration, we recommend taking one or more of our virtual instructor-led courses. These courses will give you hands-on, in-depth training with a live instructor.

Best wishes as you take on the challenge of being a Gainsight Admin! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at training@gainsight.com with any training questions you might have.

Thanks,

Steve Victor

Curriculum Developer, Gainsight Education Services

That’s great advise thank you.  I need to find out what Gainsight we are using CS, RO, PX, I’m waiting for an internal meeting to discuss and then I can move forward with the training

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Tracy Pickup did you get a chance to find out? Let us know if you need any help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Tracy Pickup, I’m going to venture a guess you were using CS if you were a CSM and using it in your day to day. If you are looking to learn from peers, I would recommend joining the Gainsight Admin community as well on Slack:

https://join.slack.com/t/globalgainsightadmins/shared_invite/zt-o5luxmye-VObhrh_BrJU6yyKMmTLiaw