1. You can update the linkedin profile on the list view or hierarchy view by manually putting in the URL. If this feature integrated with sponsor tracking and automatically populated that information in that would be helpful to reduce administrative burden. Can you confirm whether this area speaks/writes back to each other if the contact you are adding to the person beta, is also someone who already is listed in sponsor tracking and has their linkedin profile associated
2. When you manually add the linkedin profile to the org chart/people map, it doesnt appear to write back to the list view. We had to go to the list view and manually add it there.
3. The difference between title and role is unclear in terms of where exactly that inforamation pulls from. We associated linkedin profiles to our contacts in people maps, and neither title or role populated in the hierarchy view or the list view
4. It would be helpful to have a label or custom field that can be used so that multiple hierarchies can be buiild for different workstreams, supporting various teams who interact with different parts of a customer organization/stakeholders. for example our organziation has CSMs that work by product workstreams (3 of them), and the stakeholders for revenue cycle vs. clinicals may overlap or be different. It would be great to tag a label and create a separate hierarchy just for rev cycle or clinicals with those contacts. Similarly supportng account executives in gainsight to collavborate with the CSM, AEs may also have different contacts they work with related to revenue cycle and growth etc./
5. It would be helpful if the list view pre-populated the top users you already added to the hierarchy so you can the same view in the list and the people mapping chart
Best answer by kunal_bhatView original