Question

Export "Plan Info" tab into Success Plan Powerpoint

Hi - I love the idea of the success plan and how I have the

ability to export the PowerPoint to my email. However, I noticed that only some

of the information from the "Plan Info" tab is being exported onto

the first page of the PowerPoint. Is there a way to get all of that "Plan

Info" information onto the document or does it only have the ability to

pull the "description" box? Thank you in advance!

12 replies

Hi Kerry,

As of now, we can export only 'Description' field but we are working on improving success plans export. We will definitely work on your suggestion too. I will keep you updated about the status.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Badge +1
+ 1 for this idea - I'd assumed the info page would be included in the Export
Badge +4
Hi Nitisha,

Have we made any progress on adding additional information into the Success Plan export? I've received a request via support to have additional details/fields added to the Success Plan to be visible within the export.

Thanks!

Josh
Badge +1
+ 1 for this idea. I added additional fields to the default details section and created another subsection in the Success Plan Info Field Configuration. The information provided on the info page should be included in the export for either internal or external presentations.
+ 1.

Have we made any progress here? I have a customer who is interested in customizing the Success Plan info tab and then exporting the contents.
Userlevel 6
+ 1  I'm speaking with another customer who is customizing the Success Plan info tab and needs the contents exported as well.
Hi,

Exporting plan info fields in PPT format is technically challenging as different plan types can have different set of custom fields and in PPT export we have to pre-define the slide layout.

We are planning to add an option to share success plans as an external webpage link. This webpage will have UI similar to 360 success plans and admin can configure which plan info and objective fields they want to export in this layout. We can share this layout as an external link, on click of this link the success plan(s) will open in a webpage and user will not need to login to access it. Admin can choose to set an expiry date on this link.

Please let me know if this approach works for you.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Badge +1
Hi Nitisha,

I do like the ability to share success plans internally to Account Executives and other departments or to smaller clients via webpage link.  However, for Executive leadership and for our larger accounts, the ability to customize and provide a PPT export with these fields is crucial.  

Renee
Userlevel 4
Badge
Has anyone come up with a solid workaround for this for external ppts? It takes some manual work, but we can generally copy the format and paste in the data from the other fields. Looking to see if anyone has other suggestions.
Badge +1
Hey Everyone,

Is there any new information here? Is there any work around to export Plan info other than the shareable link?

-Cam
I wanted to see if there was any update on this. I'm currently customizing some of our Success Plans and this is a great place to gather information. However - its difficult to share the information we collect without a way to export it either via ppt or pdf.
Badge +1
I agree Melissa!