Question

C360 Scrolling feature issues with Success Plans tab

• 12 March 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge
I didn't see another post mentioning this so I am not sure if this is a common bug or just affecting our environment. 

I noticed that if the Scrolling feature is active on the C360 that it causes the Success Plan section to shrink and not display any of the information. But as soon as I deactivate the scrolling, then the success plan reverts back to normal. 

I am using the Google Chrome web browser. I tried deleting cookies and cached items and that didn't fix it either. Only thing that corrects it is to deactivate the scroll. I thought I would mention this in case it wasn't brought up already! Thanks!

Screenshot is below. Basically the details under the "Plan Info", "Objectives", etc do not appear and the window gets sized down so small that you can't even scroll through the details of the plan.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Manmeet, 

Since this sounds like a potential bug, I'm going to forward it to our support team. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
It turns out this is a known issue that should be fixed by the v5.12 release which goes live tomorrow for orgs that are opted in to automatic upgrades.
Badge
Thanks for looking into that Lila! Appreciate it. 
Badge
Hi Manmeet,

The fix is already pushed to all Opt-In customers.

Regards,

Hitesh