Solved

Best place to store shared document?

• 22 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Many of our CSMs have shared documents they work on with customers and I’d like a place to store them so they’re easily accessible in the C360. Has anyone used these feature for something similar? Is there a better option?

Eventually we’ll be using Success Plans to manage this information, but we’re not there yet.

One other note: when I go to my C360 Layout to edit the existing layout, there’s nothing there. How is it possible that there isn’t a layout to edit when there’s definitely sections, including custom ones (built by our implementation consultant), in our C360?

icon

Best answer by john_apple 22 April 2020, 21:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

You could attach files to Timeline entries. You could also have a cloud storage location and provide the link as a custom editable field on the C360.

As far as layout, there is always a default layout for the C360 under Administration > General > Company > C360 Layout > Company Layouts (under Global Sections). If you see nothing, then maybe try a different browser or clearing your cache.

Badge +1

Thanks @john_apple. I have a ticket open with Support as I can’t access the current active layout to add the new field to C360.