Solved

Assigning Success Plans to multiple customers at once, compared to manually one-by-one.

• 19 June 2018
  • 7 replies

Badge
I'm rolling out Success Plans for the first time into my organization and am running into the issue of having to go into each customer and add the success plans, one by one. Is there a way to add one success plans to multiple customers? I don't want to potentially reduce the adoption of Success Plans by the CSMs by having them tediously add SP manually.
icon

Best answer by lila_meyer 19 June 2018, 20:17

View original

7 replies

This is a good idea, I am a CSM whos floating around the idea of a standard success plan - 3 main components consistent with every customer & this would be a nice add. Maybe also an option later for a  mass update of a specific success plan, would be a nice have also.
Badge
You can run a rule that loads a Success Plan to customers. That's how we use success plans - our CSMs don't need to manually add the SP because once they get a client, the rule already adds the SP for them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Shane,

As Faust said, this is possible today using the rules engine. This tutorial walks you through the process. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Brandy,

Admins can configure Success Plan templates which can then be applied to accounts manually or using the rules engine. This article will get your Admin started.
I don't want to hijack Shane's post but i was looking for a non Admin/non rule related way to apply multiple success plans to my customers specifically as a CSM, but if its only possible through this route ill continue to add them manually.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Those are the 2 options currently. I don't think we've seen a request to allow CSMs to create multiple plans simultaneously, so you may want to create a new Idea post for that.
Badge
Thanks for the link to the resource Lila!