Question

Are there any plans to have consistent or editable justification of data in report columns? And ability to reduce column width?

• 24 June 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
I notice that text values tend to be left-justified while metrics are right-justified. I also am unable to narrow column widths, save, and reflect the narrower columns in the dashboard. This makes the reports unpleasant to look at.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Regarding the width of the columns, you need to save the desired width at the report level. This will then be reflected wherever the report appears (C360, R360, dashboard). If you're only editing the column width at the dashboard level, it will not save the next time you refresh the screen.

I don't think you can change the left-justified and right-justified issue, which is certainly something our product team should consider.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Spencer,

I always attempt to save at the report level and it is not honored. Wasn't aware that it might be a bug.

Thanks,

Anastassia

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
To clarify, this is for the Scorecard Mass Edit report type. I just tried to narrow the columns and got the message "no changes to save the Report".

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@anastassia_goidina_683abb Oh, that does make a difference. It's an acknowledged limitation right now that you can't adjust the width in the columns for scorecard mass edit reports.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
@spencer_engel ah ok, good to know. Hope it will be resolved sometime this year as that is the main report type for a lot of our dashboards. Thanks!