2. This Merger was done at SFDC end when an SFDC lead gets converted into an account
3. Post this merger - Gainsight Rules that Sync accounts to Gainsight Syncs this merged account to Gainsight that creates a Duplicate in Gainsight
4. This Duplicate account affects the Overall health score of the existing account
5. We deleted the duplicates in Gainsight, The health score issue got resolved.
6. As of now If we find account duplicates the only way to get them deleted is via support ticket to Gainsight.
This should be considered to be fixed at Gainsight to Handle the score when account mergers happen at SFDC end.
Let me know if anyone else has faced this issue and how you resolved this?
Best answer by lokeshraovnView original
Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.15 release. Using the new Company Merge feature, admins can merge two records from the Company object and combine their data into a single master record.
This feature is implemented in both SFDC and NXT versions.
For more details, please check the documentation of Company Merge feature here - SFDC edition / NXT
Thanks for posting!